Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Popcorn & A Movie Day


Dusty Outside View

Yesterday afternoon I stroked the golf ball around the compound a few times in beautiful warm sunshine. Even though I was alone & I didn't shoot particularly well, it was so nice outside, I played until sunset. The warmth reminded me of Spring trying to ward off the last winter days of cold back in the Midwest. I had so much fun I called my buddy Allen and arranged to play the next day.

Today I woke up to a shroud of thick choking dust. We have been having too many days of this junk. Just like the Midwest in Spring, here in the desert we seem to get one day you can only truthfully call glorious followed by a day where you dare not think about going outside for fear of damaging your health. I guess it is time to get out the DVDs and pop some popcorn.


No comments: