Monday, March 03, 2008

Where Have I Been, You Ask???

Grades 1 - 3 Belleview Country School
My Mother JoAnn is on the left, ? in the middle & L.A. Fewins is on the right


Watching the sun set from a Mykonos seaside cafe.





I imagine some of you may have wondered where I have been for the last six months. Well........I've been living the life.

The year 2007 for my family held some of the best and worst times a family can have. We had the best of times vacationing a couple weeks in Belize, then for the rest of June we were touring Rome, Naples, Athens and the classic archaeological sites in Greece and Turkey while sailing around the Aegean Sea. Our high was quickly followed by the lowest of lows when we lost my mother to cancer a mere two months later. Words cannot describe how much we will miss her.




No comments: