Saturday, July 01, 2006

Where to Eat?


Patricia, Erina and I Heading Down the Beach for Supper

So where do you eat in San Pedro, Belize? Oh my gosh! We tried everything and I can honestly say I never had less than a very good meal!

We ate breakfast at a corner taquerias where the lady makes the tortillas right in front of you. A couple mornings I'd get up early, grab a cup of java and amble down to test out my spanish on the ladies and bring home some breakfast burritos. Awesome.

We ate at Elvi's and didn't realize it wasn't ELVIS' until we got the menu. Elvi's was very good. We ate at Jambrel's Jerk Pit where they play loud reggae and serve spicy Jamaican fare, which is of course right up our alley. Carambas was another place we went to more than once. Ceviche was immediately served instead of chips and salsa and I had some very good grilled snapper there (see below).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha way cool dad!